Thalia Carved Wave Petra Nero 18x18 Honed Limestone Tile
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
What We Love
- Authentic Limestone Marble Tile
- Modern Hand-Carved 3D Design
- Made For Residential & Commercial Wall Use
- Great For Backsplash, Bathroom, Kitchen, Fireplace
See it installed
About The Tile: The Thalia Carved Stone Wave Petra Nero 18” x 18” Honed Limestone tiles are a gracefully impactful presentation of pattern and texture. Featuring an illustrative three-dimensional waves pattern hand-carved in stone, these tiles command a serene atmosphere in any space. A warm neutral gray color reinforces the clean modern lines of the design as a honed finish supports an organic visual that emphasizes the natural flicker of light over the surface.
- Hand-finished Natural Limestone Tile
- Large-Format 18” x 18” tiles provide a high-end look with fewer seams
- A modern hand-carved design creates a graceful 3D visual
- A neutral gray color provides a relaxed and serene ambiance
- A Honed Finish reinforces a natural and soft look
About The Collection: The Thalia Carved Stone Collection is a series of sculptural 3D wall tiles featuring beautiful botanical motifs hand-carved and hand-finished in stone. Distinctly modern patterns of arched waves and leaves are skillfully modeled in limestone, contrasting its timeless and rigid nature with a uniquely soft look. Two elegant colorways, a warm neutral gray, and a muted blue gray, maintain a serene and grounded visual that further enhances the graceful lines of the design. A honed finish creates a matte surface over the stone as the relief texture encourages a subtle interplay of light and shadow across the pattern, creating elegant movement and depth.
18" x 18"
3.8" x 8.65"
Pieces Per Box
Sq Ft Per Box
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen
Classic, Craftsman, Contemporary, Farmhouse, Industrial, Traditional, Transitional
Backsplash, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Wall
When installing natural stone and marble tile, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.Download our installation guide here.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves)
As products of nature, dimension stone will have inherent variation in color, shade, and character, included markings and veining, throughout any given lot of material. Water Sensitivity – Green colored marble and serpentines can wrap or curl. Filled voids can polish differently from the actual stone it fills.