Top Selling Green Porcelain and Ceramic Subway Tiles Sample Bundle (5)
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
Why You'll Love It
What We Love
- Options and finishes for many trending green looks
- An easy way to try top tile options before you buy
- For residential & commercial wall use
- Great for backsplash, bathroom, accent and feature walls
See it installed
Top Selling Green Subway Sample Products:
- Portmore Green 3x8 Glazed Ceramic Subway Tile
- Los Lunas Green 4x12 Polished Ceramic Subway Tile
- Nabi Deep Emerald 3x6 Green Crackled Ceramic Subway Tile
- Paint Verde Aqua 3x16 Glossy Porcelain Subway Tile
- Lancaster Celery 3x12 Polished Green Ceramic Subway Tile
Create a timeless look with a green subway wall tile backsplash. Whether you want a traditional or more modern effect, subway tiles are extremely versatile and can transform your design ideas. Subway tile is perfect for stacked, herringbone or brick patterns.
After a century of covering NYC subway stations, clean, durable, and affordable subway tile has become a Pinterest-worthy design staple for kitchens, bathrooms, and showers everywhere. The magic of this classic design lies in its simplicity with elegantly rectangular proportions along with a variety of shades, textures and looks. Green subway tiles are the perfect size to fit into almost any space and these versatile tiles are the go-anywhere and goes-with-anything building block of the design world.
The Portmore 3x8" Glazed Ceramic Subway Tile is a wall tile collection with a unique handcrafted, Moroccan look. This timeless jewel-toned green tile is inspired by the hospitality and local color of typical Moroccan guesthouses, known for their exquisite tile work and welcoming ambience. It is a collection that stands out for its jewel-toned colors and speckled handcrafted appeal that then adds another layer of richness with its variety of shades and uneven surface. The tile also comes in a 4”x4” square format and 3”x8” rectangular format, with a 3”x8” bullnose available to order. Made for Residential & Commercial Wall Use thats perfect for any backsplash, bathroom or shower.
The Los Lunas Green 4” x 12” Polished Ceramic tile is a spanish-made tile that combines traditional and modern sensibilities, while offering a refined artisanal-inspired style. This ceramic subway wall tile features a pastel green color with rustic details framing the edges, creating an authentic, handmade look. A polished finish adds a subtle reflective shine, giving these tiles their contemporary update. There are multiple tile faces for a Handmade look & feel that can be coordinated with multiple shapes and decorative options to tailor Los Lunas to your space.
The Nabi Deep Emerald 3x6 Green Crackled Glass Wall Tile can convert any space into your sanctuary with its alluring emerald green color. It is a hand-crafted, crackled glass ceramic tile that is coated in a jewel-tone emerald. It complements any backsplash or accent wall in kitchens or bathrooms. Pair with cozy decor pieces and let your little haven take form. It is made for residential and commercial wall use and perfect for any kitchen, backsplash, bathroom, shower.
The Paint Brick Verde green 3x16” polished glossy porcelain tile captures the exquisite charm of traditional glazed tiles with a soft sage green colorway. An elongated subway shape with softened beveled edges adds a contemporary flair to the overall look that can work in brick, stacked, or herringbone patterns. The polished, undulating finish of these tiles enhances the architecture of the space with a delicate reflective quality, creating a dynamic and fresh atmosphere. Made in Italy, these 3x16" elongated porcelain wall tiles offers an authentic handmade look & feel that are 8.5 mm thick. Perfect for kitchen, backsplash, bathroom or Any wall tile.
The Lancaster 3x12 Celery Polished Ceramic Tile is where the beauty and timelessness of subway tile comes alive. Made of ceramic, these magazine-worthy tiles stun in any space they’re placed. They have an almost handmade feel thanks to their textured bodies and high-shine finish. Whether you use the Lancaster Bianco Tile as a shower wall tile or the Lancaster Open Seas Tile as a kitchen backsplash, the design outcome is sure to delight you. With unmatched versatility, you can create seemingly endless patterns with this tile; think off-set or eye-captivating chevron. The unique appearance of these tiles create a trendy, timeless, and high-end ambiance. This tile is made in Spain and has a glossy body with a celery green palette in a unique handmade ceramic tile. It is made for residential and commercial wall use and perfect for any kitchen, backsplash, bathroom, shower.
Ceramic, Porcelain, Crackled Glass
3x8, 4x12, 3x6, 3x16, 3x12
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen
Backsplash, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall
When installing ceramic or porcelain tiles or mosaics, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves)