Veda Gold 4x9 Polished Glass Tile
- Buy 99 boxes at $22.05 per sq. ft and save 10%
Tile: On backorder, order now and it will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
See it installed
About The Tile: With a glamorous gold color and a stylish metallic shimmer, the Veda Gold 4” x 9” Polished Glass Tile delivers a dazzling design. The glamorous gold color variations create a diverse, statement-making visual while the reflective glass surface provides both an elegance and cleanability. A versatile 4” x 9” subway format allows for various pattern options for walls, including the ability to stack vertically for easy backsplash installation with minimal cuts.
- Decorative glass subway tile
- Glamorous gold color with elegant shade variations
- Beautiful metallic shimmer adds an eye-catching sparkle
- Sleek and modern reflective polished finish
- Versatile 4” x 9” size format allows for stacked, brick, and herringbone patterns
- Perfect for backsplash and wall installations*
*These tiles are constructed of high-quality glass and should be installed at least 12 inches from a heat source including fireplaces, ranges, and stoves.
About The Collection: All that glitters is glass with the Veda Collection, a decorative subway glass tile series that adds a stylish sparkle to any space. A sophisticated color palette of neutral colorways and a vibrant blue accent gets the glamour treatment with a beautiful metallic shimmer, creating a statement-making visual. A classic subway format allows for great design versatility of pattern and application, as elegant shade variations provide a diverse, eye-catching look.
4.37" x 8.74"
4.35" x 8.7"
Pieces Per Box
Sq Ft Per Box
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen
Contemporary, Mid Century, Modern, Transitional
Backsplash, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Wall
When installing glass tiles or mosaics, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.Download our installation guide here.
Download our pool installation guide here.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves, Glasses)