Zeal Gunmetal Gray 5x12 Glazed Porcelain Tile
- Buy 114 boxes at $12.99 sq.ft and save 14%
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
Why You'll Love It
What We Love
- Handmade-Look, Spanish Made Tile
- Dark Glazed Metallic Finish
- Ideal For Residential Wall And Floor
- Great For Backsplash, Kitchen, Bathroom, Shower
See it installed
About The Tile: Bold, edgy, and sophisticated, the Zeal Gunmetal Gray 5” x 12” Glazed Porcelain Tile features an elongated brick tile in a solid dark gray color with a metallic finish. The elegant rose gold shimmer adds a contemporary edge to the overall look, creating dark glamour with a nod to industrial style decor.
- Oversized Subway Tile Works With Multiple Installation Patterns
- Extruded Porcelain Technique Provides a Handmade Look
- Dark Glazed Matte Finish Provides a Soft Glow
- Multiple Shapes & Textures in Collection to Customize Design
- Made in Spain
About The Collection: The Zeal Collection combines traditional design elements with a contemporary color palette, expanding the rules of design using texture, color, and shape. This series of porcelain tiles is produced with an extrusion process, traditionally used with ceramics, to achieve a unique hand-crafted finish. Five different formats, from a classic brick to cutting-edge 3D designs, provide countless design possibilities to create diverse and artful patterns. This collection is available in two contrasting colors, a pristine white glaze and an ink-dark metallic gray glaze, each providing each other with a stark contrast, fusing modernity with tradition.
4.7" x 11.81"
4.7" x 11.75"
Floor | Wall
Pieces Per Box
Sq Ft Per Box
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen, Outdoor, Shower
Art Deco, Farmhouse, Industrial, Mid Century, Modern, Traditional, Transitional
Backsplash, Floor Tile, Kitchen Floor, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Floor, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall, Shower Floor, Outdoor Wall
Recommended Grout Joint
When installing ceramic or porcelain tiles or mosaics, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves)