All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
What We Love
- Made in Italy
- Decorative agate pattern enriched with real gold
- Made for residential & commercial wall use
- Great for kitchen, backsplash, bathroom, shower
See it installed
About The Tile: The Agate Art Azul 24” x 48” Artisan Decor Porcelain tiles feature bold rings of bright cobalt with shimmering veins of pure gold and glass pastes, creating a glamorous and dramatic visual. Handcrafted with Fourth Fire Technology and traditional silkscreen printing techniques, these large-format rectified porcelain tiles provide a modern decorative visual designed for high-end spaces.Key Features
- Luxury Artisan Decor Agate-Look Porcelain Tile
- Decorative Agate Pattern Enriched with Real Gold for a Glamorous Look
- Silkscreen Printing Techniques Add Depth & Character
- Handcrafted with Fourth Fire Technology for Elevated Depth and Character
- Large-format 24” x 48” Tiles Provide a High-End Application with Minimal Grout Lines
- Perfect for Kitchen, Backsplash, Bathroom & Any Wall Tile
About The Collection: Rich and bold tones are paired with real gold and shimmering glass to create the sumptuous Agate Art Collection. These Italian-made porcelain tiles are handcrafted using traditional silk screen printing, enriched with golden specks, silky enamels, and shimmering glass pastes. Utilizing Fourth Fire Technology, multiple firings create luxurious layers of material while the five daring colorways of the series elevate the natural beauty of agate with precious metals and swirling glass. Rectified edges and a large-format cut reinforce a high-end final look, defining the ultimate statement of elegance and artistry.
See it installed
23.62" x 47.24"
3.8" x 7.7"
Pieces Per Box
Sq Ft Per Box
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen, Shower
Art Deco, Contemporary, Modern, Transitional, Tropical, Whimsical
Backsplash, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall
*These are just guidelines. Please refer to and install our products to the standards set by the TCNA.
Tile must be installed over a suitable substrate to insure a proper installation. Tile should be installed over a clean, sound, and flat surface, free of contaminates including curing compounds. Substrate should be free of cracks. If used in a wet area you must waterproof. See manufacturer's recommendation on a membrane for crack and water protection that is compatible with the setting material you are using. Expansion joints should be installed at all changes in plane in the tile work and where tile abuts restraining surfaces, therefore silicone caulking sealant must be installed in all corner joints in place of grout.
- We always recommend dry-fitting your pattern first to think about your cuts in advance and to make sure you like the pattern. This will also help you choose which pieces go where, which is especially helpful with tiles that have a lot of variation.
- To avoid affecting the color of the tile, white thinset such as Bostik PM is highly is recommended for all installations. For faster installation, use a rapid curing thinset such as Bostik Single-Flex Fast Set.
- Apply as much adhesive as can be covered within 10-15 minutes.
- Grout joint should be a minimum of 1/16” and not butt set.
- The optimal trowel size is a 9" Trowel - 1/8" square notch.
- Grout joints should be packed full and free of voids and pits.
- Clean excess grout as the work progresses before it has hardened completely.
- Acids should never be used for cleaning grout haze.
- Use a damp sponge for the final cleaning and to smooth out the grout joints.
- Both Sanded and Non-Sanded grouts are acceptable for use. We recommend Sanded grout for joints larger than 1/8 inch and Non-Sanded for 1/8th inches or less.
- It is recommended to use grout release, then grout the tile, then seal the grout using a sealant such as MP90
The recommended cutting method is to use a wet saw with a diamond blade. Edges can be sanded smooth after cutting.
Highly recommended to purchase the Polished Porcelain Maintenance Kit. Porcelain tile is resistant to germs and bacteria and it is also among the easiest of flooring materials to clean. You can clean your porcelain tile with a damp sponge mop. A solution of 1/4 cup of white vinegar to 2 gallons of water works best – allow time for drying. You can also sweep or vacuum. Although porcelain tile is by definition impervious, it is still possible for its surface to discolor. The following instructions explain how to clean porcelain tile surfaces.
For glazed porcelain tiles, use the following instructions for general cleaning:
- Sweep or vacuum loose dirt and dust from the floor. An untreated dry dust mop is recommended instead of a broom.
- Mop the floor with a mild cleaning solution (do not use wax, oil-based, or abrasive cleaners).
- Rinse the tile thoroughly with clean and clear water.
- Drying is also recommended – to increase the shine and to prevent water spots.
- Do not clean porcelain tile flooring with ammonia or with cleaners that contain bleach and/or acid. Acid and ammonia based cleaners may modify grout color.
- Do not use wax, oil-based, abrasive cleaners, or sealants.
- Agents that contain any dyes or colors are not recommended.
- Use rugs at entrances to prevent dirt and grit from being tracked onto the tile flooring from outdoors.
- Do not use steel wool pads, because loose steel particles may create rust stains in the grout.