Chips Deco Terracotta Multicolor 8x8 Terrazzo Look Matte Porcelain Tile
- Buy 45 boxes at $8.96 per sq. ft and save 10%
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
What We Love
- 8x8" porcelain tile, made in Italy
- Hand-crafted encaustic with random multicolor chips
- Made for residential & commercial wall | floor use
- Great for backsplash, bathroom, shower, outdoor
See it installed
About The Tile: The Chips Deco Terracotta 8” x 8” Matte Porcelain tiles feature an elegant Italian-inspired geometric pattern, combining solid areas with colorful terrazzo that work together to create an eclectic and sophisticated design. A warm-toned color palette of light beige, terracotta, and warm blue provides a fresh and modern design with charming traditional roots.
About The Collection: Fusing traditional elements with contemporary lines, the Chips Collection reimagines the ancient art of hand-crafted encaustic tiles integrated with the timeless patterns of terrazzo. The anchor of the collection begins with a classic terrazzo look porcelain in a versatile 8” x 8” matte tile that mixes a terra cotta, blue, and neutral color palette. The next layer of the collection scales down the terrazzo presence to become part of two different 8” x 8” encaustic-look porcelains that recreate the essence of intricate Italian patterns, making this collection a fully realized blend of texture, pattern. Combine Chips with the Paint Collection of glazed porcelain wall tiles to create a cohesive line that can each stand on its own merit or be effortlessly woven together into an Italian-inspired masterpiece.
7.87" x 7.87"
Peach + Blue + Gray
7.75" x 7.8"
Floor | Wall
Floor | Wall
Pieces Per Box
Sq Ft Per Box
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen, Outdoor, Pool, Shower
Rustic, Craftsman, Mid Century, Mediterranean, Modern
Backsplash, Floor Tile, Kitchen Floor, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Floor, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall, Outdoor Floor, Outdoor Wall, Commercial Floor, Pool Tile
When installing ceramic or porcelain tiles, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.Download our installation guide here.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves)