Sample-Amalfi Calacatta 6” Hexagon Matte Porcelain Tile
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
What We Love
- Luxury Marble Look Porcelain Tile
- Elegant Warm White Color With Gold Veining
- Made For Residential: Wall | Floor / Commercial: Wall Only
- Great For Backsplash, Bathroom, Kitchen, Shower, Outdoor
See it installed
About The Tile: Silky strokes of ivory and gold decorate a warm white background to create the luxurious Amalfi Calacatta 6” Hexagon Matte Porcelain Tile pattern. A modern 6” hex format adds a fresh geometric design to the otherwise classic and traditional look, reinforced by a contemporary matte finish.
- Luxury marble look porcelain tile
- Elegant warm white color with beautiful gold veining
- Modern 6” hexagon format
- 35 tile faces in each box construct a realistic
- Soft and refined matte finish
- Perfect for walls, floors, backsplashes, and beyond
- Made in Spain
This style is also available in a polished finish. Explore Amalfi Polished Tiles
About The Collection: True elegance is within reach with the Amalfi Collection, featuring a stunning line of marble-look porcelain and ceramic tiles. Flawlessly tracing the natural strokes and veins of real marble, this series offers an affordable alternative to two of the most coveted natural stones in the world – Calacatta Gold and Statuario. Both colorways are available in a glossy polished finish and a modern matte finish, providing design flexibility to fit any style or décor. A 6” hexagon and 3” x 12” subway formats elevate these classic marble look tiles to a contemporary and chic design, suitable for backsplashes, floors, walls, and beyond.
5.9" x 6.69"
White with Gold Veining
5.85" x 6.7"
Floor | Wall
Floor | Wall
> 1300 N
Pieces Per Box
Sq Ft Per Box
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen, Shower
Classic, Craftsman, Contemporary, Farmhouse, Mid Century, Modern, Traditional, Transitional
Backsplash, Floor Tile, Kitchen Floor, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Floor, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall, Outdoor Wall, Pool Tile
When installing ceramic or porcelain tiles, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.Download our installation guide here.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves)