All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
What We Love
- Diamond pattern suits many design styles
- Mother-of-pearl accents add glamour to any space
- Made for residential and commercial wall use
- Great for backsplash, bathroom, shower, accent wall
See it installed
A mosaic with glimmer and glam
About The Tile: It’s hard to imagine a more stately stone, but we did—in our Diana Champagne Polished Mosaic Tile. We hand-selected polished marble in a spirited shade of champagne and dressed it up with exquisite mother-of-pearl accents. The winning combination is manifested in a classic diamond mosaic that lights up the room.
We did the heavy lifting; choose a curated stone combination and let your imagination run wild
Small format, big ideas
With a mosaic sheet, complete your installation efficiently without sacrificing detail
A marble mosaic featuring mother-of-pearl
Discover the timeless beauty of complementary stones in the alluring Diana mosaic collection. It’s a match made in heaven: cool, classic marble in four colorways—champagne, nero, pearl, and azul—and shimmery mother-of-pearl. The perfect pair forms an Art Deco-inspired diamond design that adds glamour to spaces large and small. For ease of installation, Diana is available in a 10-inch by 10-inch sheet.
Exclusive selection of quality stones
Choose the marble that moves you from a rich, gemstone-inspired palette. A TileBar exclusive, Diana is crafted from stones sourced all over the world and expertly cut into a classic diamond design. Mother-of-pearl accents lend a sheen to polished marble in a quartet of neutral colorways. Create a stunning statement wall in any room.
10.02" x 10.02"
4 Diamonds Per Sample
Oxford Beige, Carrara, Pearl
> 400 lbs
Pieces Per Box
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen, Shower
Art Deco, Classic, Mid Century, Transitional
Backsplash, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall
*These are just guidelines. Please refer to and install our products to the standards set by the TCNA.
PEARL INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
These instructions are meant to be a guide for most installations, under normal conditions. Please follow best practice instructions found in the Tile Council of North America (TCNA) 09300 Handbook for specific installation types
- We always recommend dry-fitting your pattern first to think about your cuts in advance and to make sure you like the pattern. This will also help you choose which pieces go where, which is especially helpful with tiles that have a lot of variation. Due to the nature of the material and production process no two pieces are exactly alike.
- *Always use appropriate personal protective safety equipment when handling, drilling, cutting or grinding pearl tile such as (but not limited to) eye, ear and hand protection.
- Before you start tiling, make sure that whatever surface the tiles are being installed to will be strong and structurally sound. Cement board, concrete or drywall is best, as these surfaces can handle the moisture of the tiling process. Plywood should be avoided, since the wood will warp with the added moisture and it will also be less waterproof, even after tiling.
- To avoid affecting the color of the tile, white thinset such as Bostik PM is strongly recommended for all installations.
- Apply as much adhesive as can be covered within 10-15 minutes.
3/16" or 1/4" square notch trowel should be used when installing our pearl material and ridges should be smoothed down with the flat side of the trowel prior to fixing the tiles in the mortar bed. Tiles larger than 3x3 should be back-buttered with a thin continuous layer of the thin set applied with the flat side of the trowel.
Pearl tiles are non-porous: the moisture in the setting materials cannot migrate through the pearl and must evaporate slowly through the joints. All setting material, even rapidest mortars need a longer time to cure. Allow thin-set mortar to dry completely for a minimum of 72 hours prior to grouting or otherwise interfering with the fresh installation.
Cut the edges of the tile with glass tile nippers or a wet saw to ensure a perfect fit. For installing pearl tile around outlets, cut the mesh with scissors. It should be easy to cut around the outlets because the pearl tiles are so thin.
If possible, drill holes before installing tile. Drilling from both sides can ensure a cleaner finish if the hole will be visible after installation. Using a new diamond coring bit (for large holes) or spade bit (for small holes) with a diamond tip made for glass drilling will give the best results. Lubricating the bit and tile surface with a continuous spray of oil/water mix will prolong the life of bits and provide a better-finished edge. When possible, the use of a jig will ensure precise placement of holes to be drilled.
When drilling holes for anchoring bolts, plumbing or any other dissimilar material always ensure a minimum of 1/8" clearance around the item is provided to avoid cracking due to disparate expansion and contraction rates or stress transfer.
- It is recommended to use grout release, then grout the tile, then use a sealant to the tile such as MP90
Non-sanded grout that is latex or polymer modified and compliant with A118.4 should be used for our pearl material. If sanded grout must be used for technical or aesthetic reasons (such as with mosaics with larger grout joints), gentle application of grout with a soft rubber float is recommended to minimize the possibility of surface scratching. A mock up or testing installation should be executed to ensure results are acceptable.
After grouting, wipe of excess surface grout with a slightly damp sponge - do not over wash. After initial wash has been allowed to haze, wipe once with minimal pressure at a 45-degree angle to joints and rinse sponge after wiping once with each side. Any remaining haze can be buffed off with a dry towel or cheesecloth after grout surface has dried sufficiently. Grout joints should be a minimum of 1/16” and not butt set. Clean excess grout as the work progresses before it has hardened completely.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Highly recommended to purchase the Glass Installation/Maintenance Kit, which contains all you need to maintain and care for your tiles.
Mother of Pearl and Pearl Shell tiles must be regularly cleaned and maintained to extend the life and beauty of the tile. The tiles can be cleaned with a neutral mild detergent. Keep surfaces clean from abrasive dirt and do not use abrasive cleaners, powders, scouring pads, steel wool or sandpaper. Do not let soap, bleach or other cleaning solutions set on the surface. Seashells consist primarily of Calcium Carbonate. They will react with acid including