Sample-Diana Nero Black Polished Marble and Pearl Mosaic Tile
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
What We Love
- Diamond pattern suits many design styles
- Mother-of-pearl accents add glamour to any space
- Made for residential and commercial wall use
- Great for backsplash, bathroom, shower, accent wall
A mosaic with glimmer and glam
About The Tile: It’s hard to imagine a more stately stone, but we did—in our Diana Nero Polished Mosaic Tile. We hand-selected polished marble in a dramatic combination of velvety black Nero Marquina and milky white Thassos, and dressed it up with exquisite mother-of-pearl accents. The winning combination is manifested in a classic diamond mosaic that lights up the room.
We did the heavy lifting; choose a curated stone combination and let your imagination run wild
Small format, big ideas
With a mosaic sheet, complete your installation efficiently without sacrificing detail
A marble mosaic featuring mother-of-pearl
Discover the timeless beauty of complementary stones in the alluring Diana mosaic collection. It’s a match made in heaven: cool, classic marble in four colorways—champagne, nero, pearl, and azul—and shimmery mother-of-pearl. The perfect pair forms an Art Deco-inspired diamond design that adds glamour to spaces large and small. For ease of installation, Diana is available in a 10-inch by 10-inch sheet.
Exclusive selection of quality stones
Choose the marble that moves you from a rich, gemstone-inspired palette. A TileBar exclusive, Diana is crafted from stones sourced all over the world and expertly cut into a classic diamond design. Mother-of-pearl accents lend a sheen to polished marble in a quartet of neutral colorways. Create a stunning statement wall in any room.
10.02" x 10.02"
4 Diamonds Per Sample
Nero Marquina, Thassos, Pearl
> 400 lbs
Pieces Per Box
Nero Marquina, Thassos
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen, Shower
Art Deco, Classic, Mid Century, Transitional
Backsplash, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall
When installing natural stone and marble tile, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.Download our installation guide here.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves)
As products of nature, dimension stone will have inherent variation in color, shade, and character, included markings and veining, throughout any given lot of material. Water Sensitivity – Green colored marble and serpentines can wrap or curl. Filled voids can polish differently from the actual stone it fills.