Alaska White 12x24" Polished Marble Tile
- Buy 30 boxes at $14.35 sq.ft and save 10%
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
Why You'll Love It
What We Love
- Authentic high-grade Alaska White marble
- Creamy white base with gray & gold veining
- Made for residential & commercial wall or floor
- Great for backsplash, bathroom, Shower, outdoor
See it installed
Tiles that belong anywhere and everywhere
Have it all with the Alaska White 12x24 Polished Marble Tile: the timeless elegance of pure marble and a contemporary and stylish look. These large format tiles can be seamlessly incorporated into any decor on floors or walls (or both). This natural stone tile will elevate any space with its subtle surface variations and glossy finish.
A natural stone with earthy notes
The Alaska White Collection features distinctive mosaics as well as a large-format tile, all showcasing the beauty of this stunning marble. The white base of this tile serves as the perfect backdrop for pencil-thin, mostly gray and gold veining. This versatile marble tile is available in both polished and matte finishes.
Bright white illuminates your space
If you’re looking for a bright white marble but don’t want to overdo it, Alaska White is the perfect solution. This tile has an uncommonly white base and whispered veining in shades of gray and gold. Its subtle beauty is apparent in a variety of geometric mosaics as well as a bold large-format tile. Choose polished for shine and matte for quiet sophistication.
12" x 24"
2.85" x 5.85"
Floor | Wall
Floor | Wall
2 Sq ft
Pieces Per Box
Sq Ft Per Box
12 Sq ft
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen, Outdoor, Pool, Shower
Classic, Contemporary, Mid Century, Traditional, Transitional
Backsplash, Floor Tile, Kitchen Floor, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Floor, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall, Outdoor Floor, Outdoor Wall, Commercial Floor
Floor and Wall
When installing natural stone and marble tile, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves)
As products of nature, dimension stone will have inherent variation in color, shade, and character, included markings and veining, throughout any given lot of material. Water Sensitivity – Green colored marble and serpentines can wrap or curl. Filled voids can polish differently from the actual stone it fills.