Angela Harris Dunmore Cotto Brown 8x8 Matte Ceramic Floor Tile
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
Why You'll Love It
What We Love
- Made in Spain
- Unique handmade Cuban inspired ceramic tile
- Made for residential & commercial wall or floor
- Great for kitchen, backsplash, bathroom, shower
See it installed
Dunmore Cotto 8x8 Matte Brown Encaustic Floor Tile
About The Tile: Encapsulating a familiarity with no assurance on why, the weathered appearance of Dunmore Cotto Tile will stun guests with an immediate sense of nostalgia. The unfinished, aged look of this 8x8 honed red body ceramic tile showcases a charm reflective of marketplaces in far off destinations. In a reddish clay hue that fades in strength as though the elements took a toll on it, this tile makes a captivating choice for floors in any room of your home.
Exclusively Designed for TileBar
Imagine jet-setting into a new land with just a few steps. That’s exactly what Angela Harris’ curated collections aim to do. Reflective of the many travels Harris and her design firm embarks on, these atmospheric pieces breathe a bit of Cuban-inspired tones into any space. The ability to pair elaborate, painted tiles of Dunmore Collection with simple, gloss field tiles of Inspira Collection is just the start of the versatility. The myriad patterns, color tones, and sizing options allow you to bring a globe-trotter ambiance into any space in any way you choose.
8" x 8"
Brown + Dark Brown
7.85" x 7.85"
Wall | Floor
Wall | Floor
8 x 8", 2 x 8" chair rail, 1 x 8" pencil
0.44 sq ft
Pieces Per Box
Sq Ft Per Box
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen, Shower
Rustic, Classic, Craftsman, Cottage, Farmhouse, Mid Century, Mediterranean, Traditional
Backsplash, Floor Tile, Kitchen Floor, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Floor, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall, Shower Floor
When installing ceramic or porcelain tiles or mosaics, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves)