Splendor Blue 4x12 Polished Ceramic Subway Wall Tile
- Buy 87 boxes at $8.71 sq.ft and save 10%
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
Why You'll Love It
What We Love
- Made In Spain
- Fabric-Inspired Textures Create A Dynamic Look
- Made For Residential & Commercial Wall Use
- Great For Backsplash, Kitchen, Bathroom, Shower
See it installed
About The Tile: With a sophisticated decorative texture and a serene color palette of washed blues, the Splendor Blue 4” x 12” Ceramic Subway tile offers a contemporary spin on the subway format. Multiple fabric textures imprinted into the surface are combined with distinct tone vitiations between tiles, creating a dynamic collage of pattern and color.
- Decorative 4” x 12” Ceramic Subway Tile
- Multiple Fabric-Inspired Textures Create a Dynamic Look
- Sophisticated and Serene Coastal Blue Color Palette
- Distinct Tone Variations Emphasize a Natural and Diverse Visual
- Polished Finish Provides an Elegant Touch
- Made in Spain
About The Collection: The Splendor Collection features a series of decorative subway tiles that redefines this classic urban look as a relaxed and refined coastal-inspired design. These Spanish-made ceramic tiles echo multiple fabric textures, creating a dynamic collage of pattern and color. An elegant color palette of light blue, warm gray, and beige inspires a seaside feel that offers a comfortable and casual look. Distinct tone variations between tiles add another layer of depth and dimension to the overall look, reinforcing a naturally soft finish.
3.94" x 11.81"
3.9" x 11.8"
Pieces Per Box
Sq Ft Per Box
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen, Shower
Beach, Classic, Craftsman, Industrial, Mid Century, Modern, Traditional, Transitional
Backsplash, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall
When installing ceramic or porcelain tiles or mosaics, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves)