Top Selling Gray Porcelain and Ceramic Subway Sample Bundle (5)
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
What We Love
- Options in finishes and shades for a unique look
- An easy way to try top tile options before you buy
- For residential & commercial wall use
- Perfect for backsplash, bathroom, shower and wall projects
See it installed
Top Selling Gray Subway Sample Products:
- Seaport Hibiscus 2x10 Polished Ceramic Wall Tile
- Montauk Fog 2x8 Gray Ceramic Subway Tile for Wall with Satin Finish
- Castle Hazy Trail 3x12 Gray Ceramic Wall Tile, Polished
- Comb Cemento 4X8 Matte Ceramic Tile
- Park Hill Gray 3x6 Polished Porcelain Tile
Create a timeless look with a gray subway wall tile backsplash. Whether you want a traditional or more modern effect, subway tiles are extremely versatile and can transform your design ideas. Subway tile is perfect for stacked, herringbone or brick patterns.
After a century of covering NYC subway stations, white subway tile, this clean, durable, and affordable tile has become a Pinterest-worthy design staple for kitchens, bathrooms, and showers everywhere. The magic of this classic design lies in its simplicity with elegantly rectangular proportions along with a variety of shades, textures and looks. White subway tiles are the perfect size to fit into almost any space and these versatile tiles are the go-anywhere and goes-with-anything building block of the design world.
The Seaport Hibiscus Gray 2x10 Polished Ceramic Wall Tile is a soft gray like rain clouds on a summer day, the Seaport Hibiscus 2x10 White Body Ceramic Tile adds a soothing feel to any space. With its high gloss, light gray, polished appearance and slight textural grooves, it makes a great backsplash in the bathroom or kitchen. This high gloss, polished tile has a candy glaze appearance and slight grooves which are felt to the touch. Matching ceramic bullnose, pencil liner, and chair rail available.
The Montauk Fog 2x8 Gray Ceramic Subway Wall Tile with Satin Finish is Inspired by lazy summer weekends spent down at the shore, the Montauk Fog 2x8 Gray Ceramic Wall Tile evokes memories of sand between your toes and the smell of saltwater in the air. Experience a beautiful golden glow cast by the afternoon sunset on these pearlescent look subway tiles. Montauk Fog Subway Tile has a subtle variance and handmade look that offers a unique upgrade to standard subway tile.
The Castle Hazy Trail Gray 3x12 Polished Ceramic Subway Wall Tile Transforms your humble abode into a palatial estate fit for a king and queen. Medieval meets modern with this versatile new series, offering designers and homeowners 4 unique colorways in a 3x12, pencil trim, chair rail and bullnose format. Each piece contains it's own unique characteristics and weathered finish, making no two pieces exactly alike for a truly distinctive tiling experience.
The Comb Cemento 4X8 Matte Ceramic Wall Tile has a concrete gray shade and soft tone variations, the Comb Cemento 4” x 8” Matte Ceramic tiles evoke an authentic visual of clay craftsmanship. The organic pooling of the colors on the edges of each tile reinforces the artisanal look, as a natural matte finish creates a soft and consistent visual.
The Park Hill Gray 3x6 Polished Porcelain Tile Adds an urban edge to the classic subway tiles, our Park Hill Gray tiles redefine this iconic look as a contemporary design. These 3” x 6“ polished porcelain tiles can act as a sophisticated backdrop for an architectural element or as a feature wall, adding a balanced and serene element to any decor or style.
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen
Backsplash, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall
When installing ceramic or porcelain tiles or mosaics, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves)