Waverly White 24x48 Polished Porcelain Tile
- Buy 32 boxes at $7.70 sq.ft and save 10%
All samples ship for FREE when you order 5 samples or more! Samples typically ship within 1-3 business days.
For all regular priced non-sample orders, get fast, flat-rate shipping. Standard Shipping orders ship in 1-5 business days. Expedited Shipping orders placed before 2pm EST Monday-Thursday or Friday by 10:30am ship the same day. VIP Freight typically ships in 1-2 business days. Ordering from TileBar means you're ordering from the source. Most products are in stock in our warehouses and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order within 7-10 days. Need it sooner? Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.
* Flat rate shipping does not apply to closeouts, specially priced orders, slabs or scrap lots. Additional charges apply for shipping to AK, HI, PR and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
* Click here for more details.
Did you order too many tiles, or not 100% satisfied with your purchase? No problem. TileBar is happy to accept returns within 365 days of your order. Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing [email protected].
2. Samples, clearance, FINAL SALE items, and custom orders are non-refundable.
3. In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable pricing, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer are responsible for return shipping charges and arrangements.
4. All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received.
* Click here for more details.
Why You'll Love It
What We Love
- Made in Spain
- Stunning Decorative Statement
- Latest Inkjet Porcelain Printing Technology
- Great for Backsplash, Interior Walls, Shower Walls
See it installed
About The Tile: With fluid swirls of bright white and lighter tones, the Waverly White 24” x 48” Polished Porcelain tiles create a stunning decorative statement. With 10 different, randomly packaged faces, this series ensures a diverse pattern perfectly suited for large projects on both walls and floors. Rectified edges provide a seamless application with minimal lines.
- Latest Inkjet Printing Technologies Recreates the Beauty and Drama of a Flowing Onyx Pattern
- 10 Randomly Packaged Faces Ensure a Diverse and Dynamic Pattern
- Polished Finish Offers a Reflective Depth and Is Easy to Maintain
- Large-Format 24” x 48” Tile Requires Minimal Grout Lines
About The Collection: Our Waverly Collection gives you the colors and brushes you need to paint your next dream design project, featuring a flowing onyx pattern that embodies magnificence of watercolors. Using the latest inkjet porcelain printing technology, this series of oversized 24” x 48” porcelain tiles mirrors the fluid bands of color and unique translucent depth of onyx stone. Two elegant swirling color options support a dramatic visual effect as a polished finish reinforces a bright and luxurious look. Ten different, randomly packaged faces offer a diverse and dynamic pattern, while the rectified edges of these large format tiles provide a perfectly smooth application with minimal grout lines.
23.62" x 47.24"
3.95" x 7.85"
Floor | Wall
Floor | Wall
1600 - 2400 N
Pieces Per Box
Sq Ft Per Box
Backsplash, Bathroom, Indoor, Kitchen, Outdoor, Shower
Classic, Contemporary, Traditional, Transitional, Tropical, Whimsical
Backsplash, Floor Tile, Kitchen Floor, Kitchen Wall, Wall Tile, Bathroom Floor, Bathroom Wall, Shower Wall, Outdoor Floor, Outdoor Wall, Commercial Floor
Recommended Grout Joint
When installing ceramic or porcelain tiles or mosaics, make sure all your products, substrate, tile, thinset and grout are compatible with each other. Inspect all materials before use and getting started. Dry lay or do a mockup to confirm your layout, grout joint size and that the final look meets your expectations.
- All installations should refer to the most current TCNA manual. Tile Council of North America 864.464.8453 Home - The Tile Council of North America (tcnatile.com)
- All TileBar installation instructions are suggestions. Specific installation questions should be brought to a local tile professional.
- Follow directions on all materials, especially mixing quantities.
- Inspect all materials before using to make sure there are no defects. Installation is acceptance, material claims will not be entertained after install.
- Blending different boxes of tile is recommended before and during installation.
- Ensure proper Safety – PPE (ex: Gloves)